As a Front-End Developer at Wax, you will work with our team on high-tech and creative Drupal projects for national and international brands. We are looking for a team player who can connect to our team, learn from our architects’ expertise and is willing share his own knowledge. Constantly monitoring the latest trends, we have developed all our Drupal projects in 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2019 with Symfony or Drupal 8.
Our team was the first in Belgium to be become certified on Drupal 8 at Dublin DrupalCon in September 2016.
Wax Interactive has been active for more than 19 years as a creative digital marketing agency that helps brands grow their business through customer love stories.
Our young and dynamic team creates viral marketing campaigns, manages social media communication, develops websites or mobile applications, etc… Our customers in Belgium are (AG Insurance, Napoleon Games, Pizza Hut, Elvea, BelOrta, Passendale, Fost Plus, Lima, Compo…) and abroad (Tissot, Nestlé, Panasonic, Canderel, Pernod-Ricard, Air Europa…).
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT?
Wax is a dynamic, ambitious and growing organization with international customers. With our offices in Belgium, France and Switzerland, plenty of opportunities are awaiting you!
You’ll work for national or international brands to set up high-end front-end architectures. Our architects will coach you, organize peer programming sessions and code reviews along each sprint to make you an expert! If you already consider yourself to be an expert, you will assist your colleagues in this process.
At Wax we look at your needs and goals and create a plan of approach which will help you build your career.
We also strongly believe in R&D and contribution. On a regular basis, we create prototypes to provide cutting edge solution to our clients. You will receive time to contribute the open source communities we work with put your name on the contribution map. On a regular basis we organize knowledge transfer meetings to extend our knowledge among the team.
As a front-end, you will get the chance to visit a big front-end related conference (Front-end united, Fronteers, …).
IF THIS SOUNDS LIKE A FIT, YOU’RE PROBABLY…
- Having a minimum of 3 years of experience in front-end development/theming
- Used to work with tools like Yarn, NPM, Gulp, Babel and you are able to build an automated build flow
- Experienced with responsive frameworks (ex. Foundation, Bootstrap),
- Fan of Agile development methodologies
- SEO and Accessibility minded
- Result driven and you can handle tight deadlines with an eye for quality
- Passionate about IT, back-end development and web, but also a team player who enjoys having fun with your colleagues
Experiences in the below list is a big asset
- Drupal experience (7,8)
- Design skills
- AngularJS or React
OUR OFFER YOU CAN’T REFUSE
- Fantastic brands to work for: Nestlé, Colruyt, Gamma, Avène, Tissot, Panasonic, Lima…
- Competitive salary, tailored to your personal needs and efforts
- Great colleagues who like to go the extra mile for you
- An open and horizontal management style that encourages personal development
- An office space you’ll be happy to call home with summer barbecues on our splendid roof terrace
We have a match? We’d love to hear from you!
Send your CV, your portfolio and motivation letter to Jobs@wax.be.