DRUPAL 8 DEVELOPER
As a Drupal developer at Wax, you will work with our team on high-tech and creative Drupal projects for national and international brands. We are looking for a teamplayer who can connect to our Drupal 8 team, learn from our architects expertise and is willing share his own knowledge. Constantly monitoring the latest trends, we have developed all our Drupal projects in 2016 with Drupal 8 and our team was the first one from Belgium to be successfully certified on Drupal 8 at Dublin DrupalCon in September 2016.
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT?
Wax is a dynamic, ambitious and growing organization with international customers. With our offices in Belgium, France and Switzerland, plenty of opportunities are awaiting you!
You’ll work for national or international brands to set up high-end Drupal architectures based on Drupal 8 with multisite implementation, usage of Paragraphs, Big Pipe, Twig, integration of 3rd party applications through API’s, etc…
Our architects will coach you, organize peer programming sessions and code reviews along each sprint to make you a Drupal 8 expert! Soon you’ll be able to become an Acquia Certified Drupal 8 Developer.
- You already have some experience with Drupal (minimum 1 year), and you can set up and create Drupal modules
- You have experience with PHP, Html5, CSS3 and responsive frameworks (ex. Foundation, Bootstrap)
- Ideally you also have some experience with Drupal 8 and/or Symfony Framework, Varnish, Redis & Linux servers & command line (brew, custom amp)
- You are passionate, analytical and accurate
- You are result driven and you can handle tight deadlines
- You’re passionate about IT, back-end development and web, but also a team player who enjoys to have fun with your colleagues
Wax Interactive has been active as a creative digital marketing agency that helps brands grow their business through customer love stories, and this for already more than 17 years.
Our young and dynamic team creates viral marketing campaigns, manages social media communication, develops websites or mobile applications, etc… Our customers in Belgium are (AG Insurance, Napoleon Games, Pizza Hut, Elvea, BelOrta, Passendale, Fost plus, Lima, Compo…) and abroad (Tissot, Nestlé, Panasonic, Canderel, Pernod-Ricard, Air Europa…).
Will you dare to face the challenge? Send us your CV, your portfolio and motivational letter (Jobs@wax.be).