Web & Application Project Manager
Do you adore working with clients, and love analysing and seeing a project come about which you worked on with an experienced team? From your experience as a Project Manager, you know how to manage the creation of a website: you know the possibilities but also the restrictions of web technology. Does inspiring clients, attending to their needs, and come up with the ultimate best solution give you a kick? Then we have the challenge you are looking for.
What can you expect?
You will be part of a dynamic, ambitious, and growing organisation. As a Project Manager at Wax Interactive you will manage your own variable client portfolio: some of the projects needs constant monitoring, others are limited in time. Together with your team you are responsible of working out the project.
- Agile and Scrum framework are two concepts you grasp thoroughly.
- You visit our clients to present them our omnichannel services and translate them into concrete (long-term) projects using requirement analyses, brainstorm sessions, etc.
- You are the point of contact within the company, and you wish to commit to a long-term cooperation.
- You are keen to acquire a strong sense of the client’s business, so you can think along and delight them with your creative concepts and opportunities.
- You coordinate running projects, manage the team of experts, and give out advice if and when necessary.
- You get involved in projects when your expertise allows (consulting, UX Design, information architecture, etc.).
- You are not shy expressing your opinion or to question certain things.
If this sounds like a fit, you're probably...
- An experienced Project Manager, and you can demonstrate your experience with concrete examples.
- Someone who may have experience with Drupal and/or Sympfony as a developer or as a Project Manager.
- Someone who is perceptive and possesses a strategic, creative, and technical mind made for getting projects and seeing them through.
- Someone who is experienced in CMS management and already familiar with online marketing (SEO, SEA, Social media).
- Described by other people as meticulous and driven, a team player who shows a lot of initiative.
- Focussed on service, solutions, and results.
- Multilingual: Dutch is your mother tongue, and you are fluent in French and English. You are capable of conversing in these languages with clients.
- Experienced in timing, budget, and scope management. Deadlines and quality are sacred to you.
- Fond of laughing and you have a generally happy disposition.
Our offer you can’t refuse
- Fantastic clients to work for (Nestlé, AG Insurance, Cointreau, etc.). We can offer you an interesting variety of tasks which are linked to your digital expertise.
- A challenging and educational environment; we provide support and training so you can keep on growing personally and professionally. We encourage you to frequently attend relevant seminars and conferences.
- A competitive salary consistent with your experience, perquisite advantages, quality working material (i.a. Apple MacBook Pro) and a company car.
- A pleasant office environment close to Ghent with plenty of opportunities for professional growth.
- Fun colleagues with whom you will create innovative projects.
- Cosy summer barbecues on our amazing roof terrace.
- Unlimited access to coffee, fizzy drinks, soup, fresh fruit, and regular sugar hits provided by our inhouse food blogger Myriam Minne (Hap&Tap).
Does this profile sound like you, and cannot wait to become a part of our team? Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, together with your CV and let us know why you want to join our team as a Web Project Manager!