Senior Performance Marketer / Strategist
Do you want to play an essential part in realising growth by using the most modern techniques in digital marketing and web analysis? We are looking for a Senior Performance Marketer / Strategist to define smart media strategies for our customers, create successful campaigns and train and mentor junior team members.
You will be working in a dynamic environment where we aim for a data-driven approach and flexibility to respond to the fast-changing online market. You will work with our performance / conversion team to set a strong growth in traffic and conversion for our brands.
What can you expect?
The performance team at Wax Interactive is responsible for unearthing consumer insights and behaviors to define and optimize the target audience and drive business goals for our clients.
Both strategic planning and analytics are key dimensions to our work. We identify unique connection opportunities based on audience emotions and behaviors through the use of proprietary research and data and translate them into actionable insights for media, content and social marketing.
In general, to succeed in Strategy, candidates must demonstrate a strong work ethic, exceptional analytical skills, and a knack for converting insights into creative, actionable recommendations for our clients. We are committed to delivering high-quality analysis, in a structured, thoughtful presentation, with strict attention to deadlines and deliverables. An ability to communicate effectively and efficiently in both written and oral form and build trusted internal and external relationships are also key. Backgrounds in agency and consulting organizations are desired, as skills in analyzing and presenting information are honed.
- Work closely with cross-functional agency team to drive strategic thinking
- Formulate target audience recommendations and communication strategies that help prioritize our media investment and partnerships
- Design and conduct primary quantitative and qualitative research, generating customer insights to inform strategic recommendations and tactical execution
- Facilitate workshops and provide inputs into media and tactical planning
- Present findings to internal teams and clients
- Manage Junior Performance Marketers on project work
- Develop relationships with clients as a strategic thought partner
- Manage internal relationships with other departments, identifying opportunities for efficiencies in working relationships and cross-departmental processes and hand-offs
- Bachelor’s degree
- Background in performance marketing, strategy and/or consulting in digital marketing
- Demonstrated project management experience; either managing small project or small team within larger project or experience in managing deliverables/ project timeline
- Strong analytical/logical thinking
- Ability to synthesize data/research into concise action-oriented strategies
- Understanding of marketing and media fundamentals
- Effectively communicate complex topics through storytelling
- Client relationship development and management
- Presentation and communication skills
- Secondary and primary research skills
- Familiarity with different digital channels (e.g. social media, Google, web, mobile, CRM, ...)
- Working with digital and social analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, social media listening) to gather insights
- Experience working across different industries and brands
OUR OFFER YOU CAN’T REFUSE
- Fantastic brands to work for: Nestlé, Colruyt, Gamma, Avène, Tissot, Panasonic, Lima…
- Competitive salary, tailored to your personal needs and efforts
- Great colleagues who like to go the extra mile for you
- An open and horizontal management style that encourages personal development
- An office space you’ll be happy to call home with summer barbecues on our splendid roof terrace
We have a match? We’d love to hear from you!
Send your CV, your portfolio and a short motivation letter to Jobs@wax.be.