Senior Account Manager (Ghent)
Do you love inspiring clients? Guiding and helping them achieve their digital marketing goals are what make you tick? Then we have the perfect challenge for you! We are looking for a super talented Senior Account Manager, to join our fast-paced, fully integrated digital agency.
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT?
Your goals are to help us winning new clients / expanding our business with existing accounts for our Digital Experience division (Web, e-Commerce, Marketing automation) and also to act as project director for major web projects.
- You establish a trust relationship with your customers and proactively look for new business opportunities to cross-sell other services
- You present our expertise and skills to prospects, identifying on the spot their pain points and identify the solutions to set in place with their expected benefits.
- You lead the presales phase by teaming up in an efficient way with other creatives and across multidisciplinary agency teams.
- You coordinate brainstorming’s and experts to elaborate a vision and a strategy, that you translate afterwards in a winning proposal
- You handle the negotiation meetings and deal closings.
- Once your deals are won, you brief and challenge the team to deliver the solution that seduced your customer.
- You pilot/coach the project manager and coach him/her to ensure we will deliver the project on time with a high level of satisfaction
- You organize meetings with your customers to assess the projects and the activities we manage and up sell new projects.
What we offer you
- A key position with career development opportunities in an international company with a good constructive atmosphere in a growing market;
- Work for market leading prospects and customers;
- The experience and freedom to grow your career whilst making your mark within a highly successful organization;
- Working in an environment with an ambitious team in a no-nonsense culture.
IF THIS SOUNDS LIKE A FIT, YOU’RE PROBABLY…
- You have at least a Bachelor or Master degree.
- You have at least 5 years of sales or project direction within a digital agency
- You have a strong experience with Web or eCommerce (selling or project management). Good knowledge of CMS such as Drupal or e-Commerce solution such as Magento is a must.
- You have excellent Dutch and English communication skills. Good working knowledge of French is a nice to have.
- You are a challenge seeker, constantly searching for new business opportunities with a true hunter mentality in order to create, maintain and enhance customer relationships.
- You are dynamic, proactive with a strong sense of ownership and entrepreneurial drive.
- You have excellent presentation skills, are stress resistant and are proactive.
What’s in it for you?
At WAX we’re happy to support you in any way we can. Our company has a very flat hierarchy, so you’ll be surrounded by a team of experts to support you and help each other. We will provide you with a clear career development plan (shape your own career) and support your personal growth (technical and personal) with trainings and educational sessions.
In return for your services, we offer you
- A competitive salary package including a company car, fuel card, insurance, laptop, net allowances, daily meal allowances, mobile phone subscription.
- Fantastic brands to work for: Nestlé, Colruyt, Gamma, Avène, Tissot, Panasonic, Lima…
- Great colleagues who like to go the extra mile for you
- An open and horizontal management style that encourages personal development
- An office space you’ll be happy to call home with summer barbecues on our splendid roof terrace
We have a match? We’d love to hear from you! Fill in the below form and we'll soon drink a coffee together
About Wax Interactive
Wax Interactive is a full-service digital marketing agency that helps brands growing their business through customer love stories. Our dynamic team defines digital marketing strategies, leads consultancy missions, manages social media profiles of many brands, influencer marketing campaigns, etc. On the other hand, we create and build brand and e-Commerce websites from UX design to delivery.
Being part of SQLI Group – a European leader in digital solutions - we also help our customers on e-Commerce, mobile solutions, IoT, CRM, etc…
Our customers are both international A-Brands such as Nestlé, Panasonic, Pernod-Ricard, Pizza Hut, but also Belgian companies such as Colruyt, E5 Mode, Gamma, Medi-Market…