Marketing & Communications Officer
Are you a sparkling personality who is bursting with creative energy and eager to organise original digital projects and events that promote Wax Interactive and SQLI as a strong, capable and reliable brand? Do you love working as a marketer with an experienced team on internal and external, mostly digital projects? Then we have the perfect challenge for you!
What can you expect?
Together with the team, you translate the corporate marketing and communication strategy into creative and effective marketing projects, communications and events. This as well as for Wax, our mother agency SQLI and some of our clients.
As a real “chameleon”, you love handling different topics:
- You organise events, seminars and webinars in collaboration with our external partners, such as catering services, venues, printing houses, etc.
- You handle the event communications in coordination with the partners of the department in question
- You use our CRM system to create, develop and send out newsletters and e-invites to clients and other third parties
- You maintain the content of our social media pages, our intranet and our website
- You enhance our internal office communications and assist our HR Managers with the organisation and promotion of internal training sessions, personnel activities and student job fairs
If this sounds like a fit, you’re probably…
a sparkling personality who is bursting with creative energy and eager to organise original digital projects and events that promote Wax Interactive and SQLI as a strong, capable and reliable brand:
- You have a Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or Communications with a keen interest in Social Media, e-mail, event & PR Management
- You have at least 2 years’ relevant experience, preferably in a service-providing B2B environment
- You possess that unique combination of creativity, on the one hand, and efficient organisational skills on the other hand
- You are highly-proficient with using Social Media for B2B marketing and communication purposes
- You have experience with a website Content Management System
- You love organising events, seminars and webinars. You do this efficiently, have an eye for detail and respect deadlines
- You are an excellent communicator in Dutch, English and French and have good written skills
- You are flexible, assertive and have a hands-on mentality and a pro-active spirit
Our offer you can’t refuse
- A position with lots of variety
- An interesting job with room for your own initiative
- A challenging and educational environment; we provide support and training so you can keep on growing personally and professionally. We encourage you to frequently attend relevant seminars and conferences, and we also foresee mentoring by experienced colleagues.
- Fantastic brands to work for (Nestlé, Colruyt, Gamma, Avène, Tissot, Panasonic, Lima, …)
- A competitive salary consistent with your experience, perquisite advantages, quality working material (i.a. Apple MacBook Pro) and a company car.
- Fun colleagues who like to go the extra mile for you.
- Cosy summer barbecues on our amazing roof terrace.
- Unlimited access to coffee, fizzy drinks, soup, fresh fruit, and regular sugar hits provided by our inhouse food blogger Myriam Minne (Hap&Tap).