Do you want to play an essential part in realising growth by using the most modern techniques in digital marketing and web analysis? We are looking for a Digital Marketer to define smart media strategies for our customers, set-up campaigns and make them a success.
You will be working in a dynamic environment where we aim for a data-driven approach and flexibility to respond to the fast-changing online market. You will work with our performance / conversion team to set a strong growth in traffic and conversion for our brands.
What can you expect?
Digital marketing & Traffic expertise:
- You translate client briefings into digital marketing strategies and identify the audience persona's and customer journey
- You define the media plan for paid-media campaigns, proposing the right channels (social media, SEA, etc.) to reach people and the KPI's that matters depening on the campaign targets
- You create approaches which generate the highest ROAS for e-Commerce clients
- You can combine all kind of campaigns (paid media, organic, influencer marketing) according to the client objectives
- You are hands-on and help to reach the best ROI for our clients.
- You keep on going until you have reached the best result.
- Big data, marketing automation, chatbots: new technologies have no secrets for you, so you insert them into the correct spot of your media plans and look after an optimal implementation.
Analysis and reporting:
- You can analyse campaigns and know how to work the algorithms.
- You compare time windows and attribution models and make the right conclusions.
- Once a campaign is running, you follow it up meticulously, and frequently report back to the Project Manager.
- You play an important part in the making of processes and organisation data-driven.
- You provide a helicopter view and redirect if and when you deem necessary.
- You have at least 3 years of experience in a digital agency.
- Online media and digital advertising are like a hobby to you.
- You have an excellent knowledge of digital marketing channels (AdWords, YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Affiliate marketing, email marketing, …).
- Google Analytics, SEO and SEA have no secrets for you.
- The quest for the best ROAS & e-Commerce conversions motivates you
- You have got a broad experience as a performance manager within digital marketing.
- You combine a strategic mind with a hands-on attitude.
- You are a good team player. You know how to develop a good relationship with stakeholders.
- You can work independently, according to a plan and structure, and you are focused on results (quality, timing, budget).
- You are dutch native. Speaking French is a nice to have
What we offer
- An exciting and responsible job with room for your own initiative.
- Fantastic brands to work for (Panasonic, Colruyt, Nestlé, Tissot, AG Insurance, Pierre Fabre, …). We provide interesting, various tasks which fit your digital expertise.
- A challenging and educational environment: we provide support and trainings so you can keep on growing personally and professionally. We also encourage you to frequently participate in relevant seminars and conferences.
- Fun-loving colleagues with whom you can create innovative projects and introduce new technologies in the context of an ambitious plan.
- A competitive salary consistent with your experience, perquisite advantages, quality working material (i.a. Apple MacBook Pro) and a company car.
- A congenial working environment close to Ghent with real career possibilities.
- Convivial summer barbecues on our great roof terrace.
- Unlimited access to coffee, fizzy drinks, soup, fresh fruit, and regular sugar hits provided by our inhouse food blogger Myriam Minne (Hap&Tap).