Naxeo, renowned specialist in connected commerce
Naxeo was founded in 2004 and supports companies in developing their digital strategy and implements marketing and sales performance-focused cross-channel e-commerce systems. Its services are centred on five key areas:
- A new digital experience: definition of the brand’s digital strategy in terms of its business objectives and the resources to be implemented to increase its profile and increase its sales through a customised customer journey.
- The digital identity: because the identity of the brand or promotion of the product are crucial factors, the Creative Directors and UX Designer at Naxeo build a unique digital identity, differentiating and adapted to a multi-channel strategy.
- The e-commerce performance: to efficiently organise the sales organisation plan and the choice of investments that create value as part of a performance-related pay strategy which enhances the ROI of campaigns.
- Connected showroom: with a multi-channel sales strategy, Naxeo supports the digitalisation of points of sale and the roll-out of digital content.
- CRM: to increase the value of customer data by undertaking targeted and relevant initiatives.
With its strengths in developing successful e-commerce projects, Naxeo has created Ecommerce4U, an Internet-based sales delegation service.
Watch this space!